This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.ingnr.com and all INGNR LLC. services and applies to the information collected from all users of INGNR LLC. services.
It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information collection, use, and sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, contact forms, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data or services.
1. We take precautions to protect your information.
2. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both, online and offline.
3. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
4. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
5. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.
6. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
7. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in secure locations.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.